By guest author
Hand-in-hand with the political correctness, real Germans profess
a profound interest in almost any culture other than their own.
Trendy real Germans worship native cultures and are the first to
condemn other Western nations for ruining original cultures.
Popular with the real Germans is their everlasting faith that the
Native American Indian Culture was pure noble and pristine.
Germans will be the first to criticize the Americans for destroying
this heritage. This often may seem strange when you consider that
60% of the European immigrants that migrated to North America in
the last 200 years were of German descent. Equally strange is the
common real German notion that the Native American Culture was pure
and innocent and did not know crime or deceit until the event of
the intrusion of the White Man. Discussions can prove to be rather
interesting when questioning the views of real Germans attitudes
of original cultures. On the one hand, they feel that is absolutely
necessary to leave the culture intact, that is to maintain its
purity. On the other they will argue in the same breath, that they
have to impose their own social standards upon this culture, e.g.
they are opposed to the native culture not respecting women, abusing
children for labor, and believe that the culture should be forced
to accept a social plan, and have state medical insurance services
made available to them. Paradox, huh?
Private and Group Discussions
In this case I shall break it down by gender, although you cannot
always judge with subjects real Germans will pick based on their
What Real German Men Like to Talk About:
1. Sports & Hobbies
5. Automobiles or technical machines, devices, etc., house improvements
7. Where they spent their last vacation and what they did and/or
where could they go next time
8. Future plans
9. Eating and cooking and where to go out
10. Horrid accidents, sickness caused by alcohol consume, defecation.
Notice that women are not mentioned? I dont know why, but
they just dont bother to talk about women or sex. For real
German men, its simply understood that real German men dont
have problems, so they dont talk about women alles
klar?! This is completely different with other sex.
What Real German Women Like to Talk About:
1. Intimate relationships in fine detail
2. Non-intimate relationships in fine detail
3. Sex, including the mechanics and all details
4. Family life and relationships and/or pets, and cooking
5. Gossip and rumors
6. Television shows, particularly talk shows and reality TV shows
7. Fashion, make-up, decorating and shopping
8. Job not just the work, but also the colleague relationships
9. Politics or Community Initiatives
10. Sickness and suffering.
Some of the German women reading this will say, that this unfair,
because they also like talking about other subjects, so I will also
include this category:
What Real German Other* People Like to Talk About:
*Intellectuals, Homosexuals, Childless Single/Married Adults and
1. News and cultural trends
2. History, art, literature and culture
4. Science, medicine and technology
5. Business trends, and money matters
6. Politics and community interests
7. Film, museums, theatre
8. Job and career
9. Dining and cuisine
10. Sports and fitness (wellness)
> Real Germans and Political
Correctness > Page 1,