Look Here - We're in Germany! Christmas Vacation in Germany
Christmas is a family holiday
which people use to spend at home waiting for Santa Claus near the friendly
crackling fireplace, the smartly decorated tree, and a festive
table. You have already imagined this paradise, haven't you? However,
a simple test will help you verify your real intentions as for Christmas:
1. Does your soul get restless every time you hear about the faraway
lands and adventures?
2. Are you attracted by the idea of celebrating Christmas in a fairy-tale-like
hotel somewhere in the heart of Germany?
3. Would you like to surprise your friends and yourself?
4. Do you want to improve your German?
5. Are you a good mixer?
6. Would you like to sing the most traditional Christmas carol, "Silent
Night", among the people for whom its 180th anniversary is a real
7. Do you like professional service and comfortable lodgings?
8. How about having great fun???
Now count your "Yes" and "No".
(1) If more than half of your answers are positive, hurry up and pack
your bag. We are Germany-bound!
(2) If you mostly answer "No", enjoy your quiet warm house and
a Teddy bear under the Christmas tree.
(3) If there is the same quantity of positive and negative answers, it's
no problem! Look through the following information and make up your mind.
There is still enough time.
There are great possibilities for traveling in Germany. Destination Germany is a great place to start from. Here you will find
the general info on the Federal Republic of Germany, accommodation offers,
car rentals, flights, and much more useful information. Another good site
to visit is Germany-Tourism
where you can plan your trip ahead by exploring main attractions of Germany,
getting maps of car, train and flight routes, etc.
Here are more sites for your review. Explore Germany's beauty and hospitality
at one click: